Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guess the movie from the screenshots!

Okay, this is a pretty simple game. Take three screenshots from any movie and post them here. The first person to correctly guess which movie they're from gets to post three more screenshots from another movie, and so on, and so forth.

Don't be a dick and pick the most obscure movie you can - make sure they're at least semi-popular. Also make sure your screenshots make it possible to guess what movie they're from.

This first one is pretty easy. One of the most popular movies starring teenagers.

screen11.png
screen21.png
screen31.png

Is this... Hackers?
If I am correct i have a picture to put on if i could remember how to put pictures in a reply, could someone tell me please?

x;
you use the bbcode located to your right. You put the link of the photo between the img and the /img

I am picking a movie so that we can keep this moving

[spoiler][img]http://g-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/1916084/09HarryPotter.jpg
hogwarts2.jpg

dementor1.jpg

pretty obvious what it is. It doesnt matter which one you guess x;[/spoiler]

The first must be from one of the Deathly Hallows as the design is a bit different, the second definately Goblet of Fire (this panorama was used for the dragon scene), while the third is Prisoner of Azkaban...

Golden_Child_insert4.jpg

golden_child-2.jpg

images

Golden child
0d7ky_18431917.jpg

xoov9_18435529.jpg
For some reason I found it really hard to find screenshots of this film so I can only give you two

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.