Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Greetings from the Sand Box

For those who DONT know me nor remember me, Hi im Unrivaledneo formaly know as Prin...I mean Neonyo, creator of that crappy Game called Sacred Lands which is being totaly redone. Right now I have been working on my newest project Bioflux, a ORPG made in VB using the VBgore system as my backbone. Using HK templates and 3D effects hoping to create a game everyone will play.

I hang around alot in IRC, but been posting here n there on the forums for 2 years now. Did mostly testing for buggs for scripters like DerVVulfman and our very own favorite Trickster...Hi Jamal! Anyway if ya still dont remember me, thats fine, just wanted to let the few who do know that im save and kicking someone in Kuwait...so far have not been shot at nor anything blown up...WOOT

See ya around

Don't worry, new members saying who the hell are you is pretty trivial.

Just don't venture into the how well are you known in the forums thread...

khmp

Sponsor

Calibre":1gb79bbd said:

Perfect answer!

On topic:
Sadly I don't know you either but I'm pretty new myself so don't let that bug ya. Do add more to your post like Despain said above. If only so we have things to nitpick about you  :wink:

Welcome back Unrivaledneo! :thumb:

Yeyinde":gi9739vt said:
Neo!  It's been a while.  Hope to see you back on IRC some time soon :pred:

LIke OMG I just saw a nice pair of alien boobs when I read ya post, so glad you have not gotten outta that phase yet... and yea will be on Irc more, hopefully will catch ya around.
khmp":gi9739vt said:
Calibre":gi9739vt said:

Perfect answer!

On topic:
Sadly I don't know you either but I'm pretty new myself so don't let that bug ya. Do add more to your post like Despain said above. If only so we have things to nitpick about you  :wink:

Welcome back Unrivaledneo! :thumb:

All good if ya dont know me now you will soon, hang out in IRC alot.

Edited first post just for you depain...since you forgot who i was already.

You probably won't see Jamal around here much :x

<Gauge>
Anyway, welcome back Dox good to see you continue the quest to uncover the conspiracy of the Kalderian Empire.

PS
I joined the Air Force. Go to basic Mar. 25.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.