Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Goodbyes and Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare

sixtyandaquarter;322522 said:
Despain never leaves. He's like a cancer. He goes into remission until he strikes again. He's a solid bro though, so it's no surprise.

So true :P

So far theres no cure for it...I mean him. Cancer, that is. No uh I meant Despain. YEAH.

Yes Trickster has already announced he's going to be leaving .org here, 21 days ago at that if my memory calender is correct. He hasn't logged in in 12 days at that. So yes, Trickster is gone, Erk is still gone, Ccoa is still gone, and a bunch of other people as well. Some are returning simply to let others know where to look, or to close up lose ends - but for the most part a lot of people are gone.

Check out the introductions and farewell subforum and you'll see a bunch of related threads on page 2 if you've missed the memo.

A. male
B. I think he's talking about posting in those intro topics. No reason to bring them up to the front page and cause a ruckus again, right?
C. I eat pandas!

New generations...hahha
The old staff has done well in keeping the forums intact.
Let's sit back and see hwo the new staff handles it...
Just kidding, they're gonna do a good job on it too...right??
Let's hope so...

OMG  I hadn't realized how long its been since I was here last...Erk, ccoa and everyone is gone?! :O :O :O

It's weird...like driving past your old neighboorhood 10 years later...(I do that because my grandma lives there still xD)

I just stopped by thinking I'd pick up a BGM for a school thing but wow its like a make over...is the dragon kid gone too?

This is kinda sad...but anyway congrats to the new management, I'm still going to be on hiatus until like summer vacay, and a mod can close my "Swimming script!" thread anytime...even if its been over 9 months since the last post.

gawd I sound so limited in vocabulary...umm hi and bye? *steals BGM*

Dragon Kid was an old "mascot" for the place, which the new staff isn't too fond of keeping as such a prominent part of the site and forum skin. It always felt pretty forced (coming from a "lets have a mascot contest" didn't help) and it generally didn't contribute to the new professional feel for the site that we're aiming for.

I too haven't been around very much on here but were appreciative of all the help some of those people listed to leave.  Not sure why the mass exidus but I hope to continue to receive assistance from the new people and hope that the community continues to grow.

none of your really care about me or anything, but I wont be coming back for awhile because I just got done writing a trilogy and I am going to type it up, so NO distractions. And, I have to focus on my game. Once I'm done with those two things, I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.