Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy VII now on Steam

Got ffviii working. Just finished disc one from start in a day, much shorter than I remember it being, far shorter than ffvii by a long, long way. Squall is also unnecessarily dickish, any chance it's just poor translation? I love the game, but squall.is just an unbelievable character.

Princess Amy":2rvjd97x said:
Got ffviii working. Just finished disc one from start in a day, much shorter than I remember it being, far shorter than ffvii by a long, long way. Squall is also unnecessarily dickish, any chance it's just poor translation? I love the game, but squall.is just an unbelievable character.
I like Squall better than Cloud. Am I weird. o.o

Spoo

Sponsor

IMHO Cloud was pretty okay in the initial game. Advent Children and everything since kind of butchered him into some emo kid.

Princess Amy":3l86e2mo said:
Squall is nonchalent at the start to emphasise how much his character changes over the course of the game.

Seifer goes for a similarly drastic character transformation.

FF8 is more about the characters and less about the world or events going on around them.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Melanii":38pq4b4t said:
I'm not allowed to play Final Fantasy VII at my house. :( Star hates it that much.
Go tell him to go fuck himself and play it. Your allowed to play what ever the fuck you want and if he doesn't you should dump his ass

Spoo

Sponsor

Mega Flare":1lxbwdps said:
Melanii":1lxbwdps said:
I'm not allowed to play Final Fantasy VII at my house. :( Star hates it that much.
Go tell him to go fuck himself and play it. Your allowed to play what ever the fuck you want and if he doesn't you should dump his ass

This. Straw, it's a video game and you're a grown woman; if he is seriously telling you that a video game is off-limits because he doesn't like it, that seems to serve as indication that he might be an abusive, manipulative partner.

Sorry I'm being presumptuous. But that kind of behavior drives me up the wall.

I don't have the money to buy it anyway. XD

Otherwise, I would, JUST TO TROLL HIM. Har har har. I should see how much it is on Steam. D:

I've been avoiding playing PC games because I can't read anything on the damn TV. I have to sit like 5 inches away. :(

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Melanii":3tmuh8vi said:
I don't have the money to buy it anyway. XD

Otherwise, I would, JUST TO TROLL HIM. Har har har. I should see how much it is on Steam. D:

I've been avoiding playing PC games because I can't read anything on the damn TV. I have to sit like 5 inches away. :(
Im sooo tempted to buy it for you

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.