Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Explain to the user above why you hate them

cause you're hating the clock
i mean goddamn it's a analog CLOCK man that simply goes to infinite instead of 12(not that there's a difference)
wake up earlier next time :devil:

(Unfortunately I find it hard to tell the difference between "6" and "8" when the numbers are the size of a grain of sand. Might just be me.)

Very defensive about a clock.

I hate you because you're Australian.
I know Im not original, but Im too lazy at the moment to think of another reason.

@Daxis - What kanji? I dont see it.

I hate you for being a clock and disrespecting yourself by having a spiral that reverses times decisions by symbolizing going back in time. Whatever happened to "time waits for no man"?

Jek

I hate you for all your presentations done to enforce rainbows that are not going to be stuffed down the throats of ugly men.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.