Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Draw the member above you!

This game's simple enough. Just draw or doodle the person who posted above you. It doesn't have to be great art or anything, draw whatever you feel like it. As long as it wholly embodies the spirit and vigour of the poster above you. Yes.

Alas, I have nobody to draw ;-;

gogogogogo

asfd.png

Holy shit bacon. You actually caught like... the pure ESSENCE of me in that picture.
I hope you liked mine. I was after the passionate, raw, Burgundy-pink color of fresh bacon ready to be worked into a masterpiece.

Edit: Let's label the pics now
It could get confusing...

No ID

Sponsor

:specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs: :specs:

Dexters-Lab-tv-08.png

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.