Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Do you like the person above you?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
:biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha::biggrin: :eek:: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

regi

Sponsor

yes :eek:

633597426569986306-LunaLovegood.jpg

Jason

Awesome Bro

@No ID; Only gay people can pull off sandles, unfortunately, Jesus Brist wasn't gay D:

@Guy above me: I've never liked you, never will, seriously, you're an annoying pest who sucks up to all the admins to try and make yourself look better than the rest of us, THEN you go and make words up, no thanks.

Jason

Awesome Bro

King of Hearts":1c4tzxxo said:
No.

Make words up? :O

What did I do? :O

... Chillaxer? What the fuck, seriously...

@Above me: Ofcourse I like Wyatt, he's one of the hippest guys on the net, seriously, he's a cool cat.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.