Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Cookies!

Jenia

Oi! This is not technically my first time here, but I was too much of a lurker so I guess my account was purged. Since I am sure no one remembers me, I will now re-introduce myself.

I am Jenia, your friendly-yet-eccentric israeli occult researcher.
I enjoy many of the standard things, such as RPGs (otherwise I wouldn't be here), good humor, occult research, experimenting on humans and eating carrots with tea and cookies.
RPG maker 2000 was the first one I had any experience with, and yet I didn't bother much with 2003 when it came out.
I managed to make a simple game in RPG maker 2000 before I stopped using it, and it's content remain a subject for jokes among my friends to this very day.

In any case, I made this topic so that I could politely announce my arrival, and will now proceed to post a recruitment ad... 3 years is a long time, after all!

P.S.
Yes, the last bit WAS a shameless attempt to get people to look into the topic I will soon post  :tongue:

EDIT: It appears as if someone here might remember me after all... Though not because I was here before...

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Welcome to RMXP, my Jamaican paradise. Your complementary fruit salad is down the hall and to the left. It's laced with LSD. Yay, LSD!

Holy hell, what the hell is your avatar from?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.