Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[COMPLETED] Title Screen Logo

Hey all, I remember making a topic like this years ago, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it so I can just use that to avoid making another topic, but oh well. My request is pretty straightforward; I would love it if someone would be so kind to create logo for me that matches my current logo:

SMLogo.png

I want it designed EXACTLY how my current logo is except changing the name from "Samurai Burst" to "Amalgam Saga" The font used is Bubblegum Superstar if that helps. I'd be eternally grateful if someone would be able to make me two versions, one with the background like I posted here and one with a transparent white background. (I'm sorta' hoping the kind forum user MicKo who helped me make this current one will re-pop up and take on this request.) Thanks again for any help I may receive!

I hate to see people offer money for simple things. Not sure what you were going for. The gradient makes me think you wanted metallic? Looks like the person before attempted to give it depth but went at a bad angle for the font. I'm pretty sure the black outline was just to separate the title from the graphics since they used the same colors. Honestly I was never sure what the graphics were suppose to be. A moon, stars, and wing? Or maybe a top down view of one of a Samurai's traveling hat, Shurikens , and a cape?

Amalgamsaga_test_zps82a9b79a.png

Amalgamsaga_test2_zps0e142324.png

arev

Sponsor

J.D., I seriously hope you meant the text AND the wings and shurikens... :] This is as close I could get:
CZIoVTn.png

UEEIk1k.png

And since the composition got messed a bit here's a variation:
rm00eLw.png

by4dTnf.png

Holy crap! These are all awesome! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :angel: I really will pay up if you guys want anything for em'! Just lemme know!

I hate to see people offer money for simple things. Not sure what you were going for. The gradient makes me think you wanted metallic? Looks like the person before attempted to give it depth but went at a bad angle for the font. I'm pretty sure the black outline was just to separate the title from the graphics since they used the same colors. Honestly I was never sure what the graphics were suppose to be. A moon, stars, and wing? Or maybe a top down view of one of a Samurai's traveling hat, Shurikens , and a cape?

Not really anything, a looooong time ago, the three star like things were supposed to represent the original 3 main characters I had. As for the circle I don't actually remember haha. I think it was just a design I had in my head.

J.D., I seriously hope you meant the text AND the wings and shurikens... :] This is as close I could get:

arev, I owe you BIG time. Seriously. Man this is great!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.