Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Chrono Trigger Style Enemy

Hello , this is a sprite i made for my current game, i would just like some critique on it. I think he looks good but what you guys think is what really matters.

thanks alot
Joe

haha pretty cool, definetely reminds me of that style graphic, kinda like secret of mana also. but 2 things yyou might want to consider changing our the eyes (a set of 2 small eyes on both side of his face would be kickass!) and maybe the breastplate, it kinda looks like it was made for man titties lol but i like it

what system are you using this sprite in? i'm guessing a atoa, but sometimes rmkr's use them on the map just curius

He looks great, but there are some minor points you can make better.
His legs and head look great, because it's hard to see the pixels.
The arms and the breastplate, it looks like you zoomed in on something else, and pasted it on the enemy.

It's a great start, but try to improve it!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.