Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Character art requests...

Code:
If anyone is so inclined... I have three characters I would like... steam punk western style is the basic idea for them all... I need everything pixel art and face art, like I said if anyone has time or is looking for a project that would be awesome.

Thanks all,

-pixel art--
Maker: VX Ace
Type of resource requested (charset, tileset, portrait, etc...): Charset
Sprite template being used(if graphical resource):
Tile size in pixels(if nonstandard):
Describe what it is you want here (go into as much detail as you want, but more is always better, and reference pictures work WONDERS): I'm looking for a taller thin character, black goatee all black clothing (including a black suit coat style jacket) and black cowboy hat. He also needs a priest's collar. he should have a rifle (with a scoop) strapped to his back. all other small details are up to you.
Any other comments: face should be like the guy on the right...

Describe what it is you want here (go into as much detail as you want, but more is always better, and reference pictures work WONDERS): I'm looking for a thin character, all black again would be great, he can be wearing a long duster jacket, he doesn't need hat of any kind... keep his hair short... all other details can be left to you again.
Any other comments: face should be like the guy on the left...

Describe what it is you want here (go into as much detail as you want, but more is always better, and reference pictures work WONDERS): I'm looking for a short stockie character, wearing a black bowler hat. and a black vest with a grey shirt. I would like him to have two pistols on his belt.
Any other comments: face should be like the guy in the middle...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.