Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Boo

Anonymous

http://bb.xieke.com/files/peardropnews.png[/img]

…family reunion?

You’re sure?

:boo: Boo.

Fine, I guess. But if we get in trouble for this then I’ll be mad at you, okay?

:boo: Boo…

Man, there’s so many ghosts.  I hope no-one notices them, I don’t want to get yelled at.

Let's just hope they stay out of everyone's way.

happy halloween!!!!

(your avatars are stored just fine. if you really don't like the ghosts you can go into your control panel and change your "look and layout preferences". this is just a themed skin that has these changes. if you switch to a different theme everything will go back to normal)

Jeska":28pn88e9 said:
(your avatars are stored just fine. if you really don't like the ghosts you can go into your control panel and change your "look and layout preferences". this is just a themed skin that has these changes. if you switch to a different theme everything will go back to normal)

if you do this ur a faget

vgvgf":1aqptkpt said:
I want my chucky avatar back, or at least a chucky ghost... :(
joshuaalanhargreaves":1aqptkpt said:
Cool! I lost control of my avatar!
shadownexusruler":1aqptkpt said:
but they could be made a little bit better

holy shit shut the fuck up

wumpi did a beautiful job on these so if you dont like them then just change your damned skin >8O

nancy pelosi":3dnh2b9d said:
vgvgf":3dnh2b9d said:
I want my chucky avatar back, or at least a chucky ghost... :(
joshuaalanhargreaves":3dnh2b9d said:
Cool! I lost control of my avatar!
shadownexusruler":3dnh2b9d said:
but they could be made a little bit better

holy shit shut the fuck up

wumpi did a beautiful job on these so if you dont like them then just change your damned skin >8O

I know wumpi did. a really good job. hence the cool! I lost control of my avatar! I wasn't being sarcastic.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.