Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013

Injury

Awesome Bro

Post the deals you find before the darkest day...Friday the 29th of November!

I suggest theblackfriday.com annnnd http://www.cybermonday.com/

I've seen some decent laptops for 679, down from 1069...Little much for me, but there are other nice deals.

Don't kill anyone.

Spoo

Sponsor

I usually opt not to dive into that sort of madness. Nearly got trampled trying to buy my nephew a trampoline.

Assuming Cyber Monday deals are relevant, though, I'll share those when they appear.

Spooky":qiatqg2i said:
I usually opt not to dive into that sort of madness. Nearly got trampled trying to buy my nephew a trampoline.

Assuming Cyber Monday deals are relevant, though, I'll share those when they appear.

I have no choice in the matter. I work retail.

Princess Amy":2jwecauz said:
I think your country is a silly place.

Replace "silly" with "stupid" and you'd be a bit more accurate. Though, if you're unaware: the "Black" in "Black Friday" refers to it being the first day of the year that many companies, especially smaller ones, are officially profitable rather than in the negatives income-wise. In other words, it's because a lot of companies are suddenly "in the black" that day, rather than "in the red".

I always thought it had something to do with the stock market crash in the 30's. But I guess that was Black Monday and Black Tuesday. It just made sense to me for some reason. Don't quote me on my history, but I remember something about banks closing and the president telling people to spend money to help the economy? I might be confusing a history lesson in high school with something else that was going on in the news at the time with president bush.
My history/goverment/current events teach liked to relate everything to everything. No wonder I can't get anything straight.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.