Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Animations (paid)

Maker: RMXP
Need: Animations

I am looking for someone who can create and put into action battle animations. I need animations that compliment the rest of the battle system.

This is the project thread for the game: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=77913

If you are interested, let me see your resume or other animations you have done and we can discuss compensation. To be fair though, I don't have a whole lot of money. So we may only be doing a couple right now. Most of my cash is funding all the other aspects of the game right now.

Details will be released if I sign you up. Since ultimately I am looking for a long term partner, rather than a single resource. Especially given I cannot find the recruitment forum anywhere ( I know there used to be one... ).

Emailing me at zankokunoyami(at)gmail.com is your best bet at reaching me.

Thank you!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.