Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Assistance Required: Flying Dragon Silhouette

Cait

Well, I've been busy with editing a project of mine that I am going to be putting on ebook sites for sale and even got my cover for the book all ready. Except for a single bit of the cover and it's something I can not do: a flying dragon silhouette. It needs to be about 150 x 150 flying away from the person looking at the book towards the horizon. I've looked, and yeah, I found dragon silhouettes that I can use commercially for free, but none of them were exactly what I was looking for. I can't afford to pay you, but I will give you credit in the inside cover of the ebook and the printed version, if there is one. It's the last bit I need in a long couple of months of hard work, dedication and ... (o.o) generally tiredness that goes with editing and crafting a story like the one I have been working with.

Thank you for reading and hopefully, someone can help me out with this. I would appreciate the help quite a bit.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.