Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated Shadows

I hope you don't mind me adding some basic resources to the forums! Hopefully I'll eventually get around to making some basic image editing tutorials. :)

These graphics are just shadows, in case you want to make it appear that the world is being "eaten" or something along those lines. They're size 600px x 450px so they cover a small map. You should be able to use the zoom feature for pictures to expand them if you need to. The side I'm referring to is where the darkness is coming from.

Download .zip file containing all the images: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1cuk ... hadows.zip

These are thumbnails. Click on the thumbnails to pull up the full images, then you can find the download link to the right to save to your computer. :3

These are thumbnails. Click on the thumbnails to pull up the full images, then you can find the download link to the right to save to your computer. :3

A basic event page for using these as animations is this:
shadowevent_zps8375ef6a.png

You are free to share, edit, and distribute as long as appropriate credit is given.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.