Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated Battlers

-pixel art--
Maker: RMXP
Type of resource requested (charset, tileset, portrait, etc...): Animated battler
Sprite template being used(if graphical resource): Minkoff's

Hey guys, basically what I need is as much animated battlers as I can get. I am working on my game again and decided to convert my battle system's graphics to look like minkoff's animated cbs.
There were lots of resources available online a few years ago, but a lot of them disappeared as links died and time passed. For example, Holder has uploaded a large amount of them to Rpgrevolution but as the site went down, so did his resources. So, if you still have any animated battlers laying around in your hard - drive, now is the time to get them to good use.

Thank you very much.
It doesn't matter what kind of format the battlers are as I am using them as animations.
Also, the stuff shown in Holder's DA page are mainly for rmvx (at least the battlers) and I'm sure he had made some for rmxp too, including some of the monsters.
Please, if you have any more, share them here so that I can put them to good use!

Thank you :)
I found this some time earlier and it has been a huge asset to me already.
However I have come to see that I have to make most of my battlers by myself.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to help me :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.