Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

And a rinky dinky doo to you too

Sup.

In the past I've attempted to dabble with (very) basic coding and pixel art in game creation programs including rpg maker.

Although I would love to be able to reproduce some of the things other people can, I posess no talent in that field  :down:

I will not be asking for requests and such as I'm not wanting to create a game of pwness, merely here to be part of a community and from what I've seen so far, you lads and lasses seem like a good bunch.

I hope to be able to sprite to some degree eventually, (actually I seem to be better with the half kaiser templates  :smile:) but I'm not expecting miracles.

I just hope I can contribute to the forum in any way I can by either providing productive critisism or maybe even BGM and the like as I do have some music knowledge and talent.

Keep on Luvin'

Welcome to the forums, Lunar.

Have a good time, and make sure you read the rules and post in the right forums or I'll sic :pred: on ya.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!  :shock: ... I gues that's all I have to say. 
Oh yeah!
[Do not get eaten]
For it would be bad.
Very bad...
:dead: <--- see that would be you.
<3  
:boo:

lol ok. Cheers for the welcomes.

And dont worry, I doubt I'll post any new threads and if I do I always use search and read rules.

Oh and zenrdy, thanks for the drink  :cheers:

syphonmax":1jn6jmzw said:
xD welcome and soon very soon you'll know who I am rofl xD *laughter*

SILENCE!!.......I KILL YOU!!!
Shaddup ya loser. :mad:

Don't mind  Syphonmax, he has his testicles located on his chest.  :grin:

khmp

Sponsor

Hello Lunarkys, hope you find everything you need or want while you're here. RMXP related of course. Oh and don't give up on coding :P

Welcome to "The Org". :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.