Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

An ingenious intake into the world of verbosity in the...

Even though Nachos rather stupidly assumed that I blowjobed eveyone, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existance around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself.

regi

Sponsor

(way to create a supermassive grammatically incorrect run-on faggots)

Even though Nachos rather stupidly assumed that I blowjobed everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existance around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself.

(I noticed it earlier but people had already replied so I didn't wanna :eek:uch: )

Even though Nachos rather stupidly (from a smarter person's perspective, of course) assumed that I blowjobed (a term for fellating a male member via oral contact) everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existance around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself.

Oh come one, that's just cheating

There's no doubt that even though Nachos rather stupidly (from a smarter person's perspective, of course) assumed that I blowjobed (a term for fellating a male member via oral contact) everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the dumbass minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing to Wyatt while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existance around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself.

There's no doubt that even though Nachos rather stupidly (from a smarter person's perspective, of course) assumed that I blowjobbed (a term for fellating a male member via oral contact) everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the dumbass minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing to Wyatt while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existence around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself, from a chinese vendor in Britain named CapnHoohah.

There's no doubt that even though Nachos rather stupidly (from a smarter person's perspective, of course) assumed that I blowjobbed (a term for fellating a male member via oral contact) everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the dumbass minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing to Wyatt while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existence around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself, from a chinese vendor in Britain (not necessarily from Britain - one might even go as far as to use the oft-coined phrase "a gentleman of questionable origin") named CapnHoohah.

There's no doubt that even though Nachos rather stupidly (from a smarter person's perspective, of course) assumed that I blowjobbed (a term for fellating a male member via oral contact) everyone, I actually did naughtily touch my friend, ergo I can't believe no one was surprised when Wyatt told me: "I am gay," because I certainly was not going to listen to such slander even when it is true things turned around and screwed up into lies and spread throughout the world, tainting the dumbass minds of all those who listened and causing them to think the wrong things while they rather discreetly started to reach towards their overactive pants, in which were encased the exasperating lies of the new world, to the thought of Venetia erotically doing very much the same thing to Wyatt while wearing a sailor moon outfit from Wyatt's party drawer even though she owned one (of many in existence around the world, not limited to Japan and America), for herself, from a chinese vendor in Britain (not necessarily from Britain - one might even go as far as to use the oft-coined phrase "a gentleman of questionable origin") named CapnHoohah; Just as Josh and his best friend Moog walked in and caught the two in their sick perversion.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.