Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Adlibs

Jason

Awesome Bro

So this turned out both good and bad, lol...

o.O":1sc16w4g said:
Party On

When invited to a party at a Wales's house, you should always bring a The Holy Bible. This will make you seem especially cock nosed, and may even get you some dolphins. Don't talk too fart faced, and don't ever sit on the some foreign church where they ask for money to buy small naked children in the slave trade. Don't dance too violated in a sense that it felt as if a paedophile had put his cock in my nose and jizzed, and don't jump anything that's in the yo' mommas' ass. At the end of the party, be sure to skip your host before saying WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SHEEP YOU WELSH BASTARD?! and driving home.

On average, people fear wyatt more than they do wyatt!

Banging your wyatt against a wall uses wyatt calories an hour.

wyatt's son invented wyatt.

In every episode of wyatt there is a wyatt somewhere.

Many wyatt only blink one eye at a time.

The wyatt was invented by a wyatt.

A/An wyatt can wyatt for 3 years.

Women wyatt nearly twice as much as men.

wyatt comics were banned in wyatt because he doesn't wear a wyatt.

The average wyatt has wyatt wyatt in it.

Jason

Awesome Bro

...":18my3r43 said:
Going Camping

It was a cold, gay night. bob and phil threw around the campfire, dancing songs and eating roast chickens.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their pakis, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud teleporting sound outside the tent. stan grabbed bob's arse and held on for dear life. bob started chanting, "Lions and terrorists and monkeys, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend richard. richard had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some water. Now the water was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very retarded camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave stan's backyard.

Things That Drive Me Crazy

I just hate it when:

Mom serves pizzer for dinner.

My pet you know, the one that has a long tongue that wraps itself around your penis chews my flatus.

Vagina Donna gets mad at the class for being I can't believe it's not butter.

My best friend Penisy Dave decides to suck off the guy who likes to take it up the ass with somebody else.

I get farted for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear monitors to school.

My favorite TV show "Ancient Chinese Secrets (which sometimes involves lots of sexual stories)" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People cunnilingus into my bedroom without knocking.

* You will meet a handsome dildo.
* sexy things are coming your way.
* Be on the lookout for twats; it could mean disaster.
* Don't be afraid to tribbing; this may seem horny, but will pay off in the long run.
* Give a vagina to a friend; but try not to seem too orgasmic.
* Your romantic future looks clit-lickin' good; be sure to tribbing your penis before going out.
* Send a note or card to someone who is flaccid to you.

Driving a car can be fun if you follow this googly advice:

* When approaching a bunny on the right, always blow your pony.
* Before making an adorable turn, always stick your narwhal out of the window.
* Every 2000 miles, have your caterpillar inspected and your teddy bear checked.
* When approaching a school, watch out for windy Cool Schools for Kids.
* Above all, drive merrily. The bed bug you save may be your own!

There are so many things to sprinkle in the summer. For instance, my favorite thing to do in the summer is sleeping. I like to go to the snail, die in the pool, and eat thundering wildebeests. I try not to shove too utterly, since I may become VERY ANGRY and have to stay inside. Sometimes I go to the tawny-coated whisker cat with my friends, or we can staring at john mcsmith's house. The zoo is a somewhat unnerving place to visit, and I can get free screaming math teachers at the library. Of course, I also have to mow the small, portly ceramic buddha, water the cackling cheerleaders, and clean my tacky mug sometimes. On a really hot day, I just like to paint.
VERY ANGRY

lol.

The Package

The doorbell rang. Lon Schlong and Alahnna Vaghina raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, hot and horny box. What could be inside? They sexily farted the box into the kitchen. Alahnna Vaghina sexily put her penis close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, "DIE IN A FIRE!"

"Hurry. Open the box!" screamed Lon Schlong. To their amazement, Pinocchio leaped out of the box and started singing "Die Motherfucker Die". There was nothing else to do but sing along.

Going Camping

It was a cold, penis night. penis and penis penis around the campfire, penising songs and eating penises.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their penises, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud penising sound outside the tent. penis grabbed penis's penis and held on for dear life. penis started chanting, "Lions and penises and penises, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend penis. penis had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some penis. Now the penis was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very penis camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave penis's backyard.
heh

Also yay for really bad Libs

It was a very black day at school. First, I had to spank my locker. In homeroom class, we had a test on monsters and Bacon got a perfect score. I forgot my homework for dog class, and the teacher was goopy! Next I had to jollily write a report about horse, and it was so bumpy. I read it to the class and it made everybody rake. Lunch was the best part of the day, we ate white supremesis's with hairy milk. In art class, Devy spilled the flowers all over my new horse and it turned all slimey. Math class took forever, I just wanted to clobber through it. I asked for a pass to go to the pickle surprise, and I saw Tindy and Doodman kissing in the hall. My last class was band, and we played three new giddyupping ranchers. After school, I felt smelly as I rode the bus home.

Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's a!" I said. "I'm sure n will win." n is our pet d. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking g and jumping through p. Her favorite food is o. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed n and tied her favorite i around her neck. She looked b.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big e. On the other side was a L poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how n can balance a m on her h. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big f with j stripes. But n got a k ribbon for being the most c d at the show.

Driving a car can be fun if you follow this evil advice:

When approaching a cat on the right, always blow your cat.
Before making an evil turn, always stick your cat out of the window.
Every 2000 miles, have your cat inspected and your cat checked.
When approaching a school, watch out for evil cats.
Above all, drive swiftly. The cat you save may be your own!

Going Camping

It was a cold, pale night. Brittany and Elizabeth managed around the campfire, spanking songs and eating sandwiches.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their kittens, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud poking sound outside the tent. Mary grabbed Brittany's kneecap and held on for dear life. Brittany started chanting, "Lions and puppies and chicks, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend Victoria. Victoria had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some motor oil. Now the motor oil was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very homely camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave Mary's backyard.

Going Camping

It was a cold, dark night. Lucy and Katie sat around the campfire, singing songs and eating each other out occasionally.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their birthday suits, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud knocking sound outside the tent. Sarah grabbed Lucy's soft, tender legs and held on for dear life. Lucy started chanting, "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend Jessica. Jessica had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some semen. Now the semen was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very messy camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave Sarah's backyard.

:blank:

and yes that did take a while -.-

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.