Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Adlibs

1.) go here: http://www.sundhagen.com/babbooks/adlib.cgi
2.) fill it out
3.) copy & paste results

example":5342rq83 said:
Cover Letter for New Job

I am qualified for this job because I'm pretty. I got a college education at HBGames and I majored in mice. I consider myself very ugly because I'm a cherry. I'll be working to support my wife and our three horrible shits. I'm looking for a job that pays between 899914 and 4 dollars a year.

I have experience using penisy dildos and a cooking sherry. I have a generic attitude that makes me good for niggering. I think these, among many other qualifications, make me the most wyattish candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

Perihelion

Summer Activities

There are so many things to break in the summer. For instance, my favorite thing to do in the summer is smash. I like to go to the umbrella, snort in the pool, and eat fries. I try not to dance too flying, since I may become fuckamazing and have to stay inside. Sometimes I go to the laptop with my friends, or we can tune at Robert's house. The zoo is a blue place to visit, and I can get free gays at the library. Of course, I also have to mow the couch, water the bikini babes, and clean my party sometimes. On a really hot day, I just like to monkey around.

Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's dire!" I said. "I'm sure Monkeyballhairs will win." Monkeyballhairs is our pet motherfucking tapir. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking fucking penis and jumping through books. Her favorite food is sushis. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Monkeyballhairs and tied her favorite see-through skirt around her neck. She looked smashed.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big fucking ape. On the other side was a filthy german poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Monkeyballhairs can balance a staircase on her ghetto arm. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big goddamn sexy ant with damn red stripes. But Monkeyballhairs got a yellow ribbon for being the most sexed up motherfucking tapir at the show.

Banging Wyatt against a wall :haha:
Sexy ant :haha:
A Day at School

It was a very 1337 day at school. First, I had to sleep my locker. In homeroom class, we had a test on heroes and Cthulhu got a perfect score. I forgot my homework for book class, and the teacher was lazy! Next I had to slowly write a report about desert, and it was so tasty. I read it to the class and it made everybody die. Lunch was the best part of the day, we ate names with unfunny milk. In art class, Dagon spilled the schools all over my new desert and it turned all stupid. Math class took forever, I just wanted to jump through it. I asked for a pass to go to the emperor, and I saw Dennis and Mr. T kissing in the hall. My last class was band, and we played three new boxes. After school, I felt enormous as I rode the bus home.

What the fuck @ bold

Tindy

Sponsor

Things That Drive Me Crazy

I just hate it when:

Mom serves sushi for dinner.

My pet naked mole rat chews my thing.

Naito gets mad at the class for being gooey.

My best friend Brigitte decides to gasp with somebody else.

I get sexxed for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear pens to school.

My favorite TV show "100 Litres of Tears" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People fuck into my bedroom without knocking.

Jason

Awesome Bro

This is fucking hilarious, nice find, lol.

Uhh...":exiojixj said:
My Favorite Town

Let me tell you about my favorite place. It is called Fredville. Everyone there always dresses in blue, and all the cars and the chinchillas are blue, too.

one of those retarded emo "I want to slit my wrists" bands came to do a concert in Fredville once, and the band liked it so much they never left. Now every tuesday night, all the people who live in Fredville put on their boring, blue shorts and walk their chinchillas to the town square. Then they sit on the grass, listen to one of those retarded emo "I want to slit my wrists" bands play reggae music, and eat icecream cone.
No one has to go to school in Fredville unless they want to. Of course, everybody wants to because some bimbo who thinks she can sing and that fucking gay film star we're fed up of seeing on tele are two of the teachers. some bimbo who thinks she can sing teaches cooking and that fucking gay film star we're fed up of seeing on tele teaches making lego penises.

One day some bimbo who thinks she can sing said to that fucking gay film star we're fed up of seeing on tele, "Maybe we should take the students on a field trip." "That's a dull idea, some bimbo who thinks she can sing," said that fucking gay film star we're fed up of seeing on tele. "Let's take them to the most fun place we can think of." "But that would be Fredville," said some bimbo who thinks she can sing. "You're right!" that fucking gay film star we're fed up of seeing on tele exclaimed. "Call off the field trip! We're already here!"

It was a cold, trollable night. Perihelion and Venetia trolled around the campfire, trolling songs and eating trollfeed.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their trolls, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud trolling sound outside the tent. Troll grabbed Perihelion's trollcock and held on for dear life. Perihelion started chanting, "Lions and trolls and trolls, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend Tindy. Tindy had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some trolljuice. Now the trolljuice was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very trollable camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave Troll's backyard.

Job Cover Letter

I am qualified for this job because I'm despicable. I got a college education at My Peehole and I majored in suckers. I consider myself very heartless because I'm a anus. I'll be working to support my wife and our three annoying fuckers. I'm looking for a job that pays between 334 and 987654 dollars a year.

I have experience using stupid-assed truckers and a nipple. I have a n-n-n-nickelodeon attitude that makes me good for drying. I think these, among many other qualifications, make me the most interesting candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

Jiminey Cricket

Fusty

Sponsor

The Package

The doorbell rang. Elvis and Grandma raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, Retarded box. What could be inside? They Quickly Fucked the box into the Kitchen. Grandma Quickly put her Penis close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, "Fuck all of you!!"

"Hurry. Open the box!" screamed Elvis. To their amazement, Spongebob leaped out of the box and started singing "What what in the butt". There was nothing else to do but sing along.

i lol'd hard at n-n-n-nickelodeon attitude

My Favorite Town

Let me tell you about my favorite place. It is called Venetiaville. Everyone there always dresses in semen white, and all the cars and the niggers are semen white, too.

Deep Throat came to do a concert in Venetiaville once, and the band liked it so much they never left. Now every caturday night, all the people who live in Venetiaville put on their niggardly, semen white shadow shorts and walk their niggers to the town square. Then they sit on the grass, listen to Deep Throat play black people music music, and eat chicken niggets.
No one has to go to school in Venetiaville unless they want to. Of course, everybody wants to because Moog Hendrix and Commodore Whynot are two of the teachers. Moog Hendrix teaches nigger science (kool-aid production) and Commodore Whynot teaches cooking chitlins.

One day Moog Hendrix said to Commodore Whynot, "Maybe we should take the students on a field trip." "That's a deaconish idea, Moog Hendrix," said Commodore Whynot. "Let's take them to the most fun place we can think of." "But that would be Venetiaville," said Moog Hendrix. "You're right!" Commodore Whynot exclaimed. "Call off the field trip! We're already here!"

I am qualified for this job because I'm semen soaked. I got a college education at inside a vagina and I majored in vaginae. I consider myself very bloodstained because I'm a penis. I'll be working to support my wife and our three peeved penises. I'm looking for a job that pays between the amount of times twirly has had sexual intercourse and A HUUUUUGE AMOUNT dollars a year.

I have experience using pissed-off dix and a vagina. I have a aroused attitude that makes me good for tribbing. I think these, among many other qualifications, make me the most anally pulverised candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

venetia

* You will meet a handsome sausage.
* silly things are coming your way.
* Be on the lookout for sausages; it could mean disaster.
* Don't be afraid to cum all over; this may seem very silly, but will pay off in the long run.
* Give a sausage to a friend; but try not to seem too extremely silly.
* Your romantic future looks silly (seriously, words cannot explain how silly); be sure to get several men to cum all over your sausage before going out.
* Send a note or card to someone who is anally-pulverised to you.

god i'm lol'ing at these much harder than i should be

Driving Tips

Driving a car can be fun if you follow this perihelionish advice:

* When approaching a Arbiter on the right, always blow your Sophist.
* Before making a tindescent turn, always stick your Wyatt out of the window.
* Every 2000 miles, have your Venetia inspected and your Brewmeister checked.
* When approaching a school, watch out for dadevster-like Etheons.
* Above all, drive mawkishly. The Moog you save may be your own!

* You will meet a handsome girl.
* amorous things are coming your way.
* Be on the lookout for pack; it could mean disaster.
* Don't be afraid to eat; this may seem fat, but will pay off in the long run.
* Give a man to a friend; but try not to seem too gigantic.
* Your romantic future looks monetary; be sure to puke your Teletubbies before going out.
* Send a note or card to someone who is negotiable to you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.