Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A Game of Thrones

Spoo

Sponsor

if we start talking about game of thrones in here i'm bailing right the fuck out because i'm only halfway through season two and i've already had one character death spoiled for me.

and i ain't having that shit.

I should really get into it. My family have all the books on their Kindle account though... I want them paperback, but it feels a waste (and is, I'm a gimp).

Sauk

Sponsor

Spoo":2w4ya7he said:
if we start talking about game of thrones in here i'm bailing right the fuck out because i'm only halfway through season two and i've already had one character death spoiled for me.

Snape kills Drogo

bluehazed":2w4ya7he said:
every time i see someone make a long thread on facebook about privilege i want to post "white power" but i don't because i'm not 12 anymore

I am Jack's raging bile duct

Spoo":1o1ao5yu said:

There is only one way to die in game of thrones, it just gets expressed in lots of different fashions. In reality, every explicitly shown death is death by betrayal, and any implied death is no death at all. It's repeatedly been shown that if a death doesn't happen "on-screen" (using that metaphorically, because I read the books instead of watching the series), that it's quite likely that they're actually still alive. Apparently this includes people who "died" before the series even started.

Princess Amy":3cuk74wy said:
I should really get into it. My family have all the books on their Kindle account though... I want them paperback, but it feels a waste (and is, I'm a gimp).
the tv show is really fucking good

all the books except the first one are trash unless you like
-hundreds of pages where absolutely nothing important happens
-reading long boring descriptions of the countryside for dozens of pages on end
-long and kind of creepy masturbatory sex scenes
-constant anti-climaxes and dead ends and really absurd plot structure

just fyi

dadevvtsvre":ykqii80r said:
Princess Amy":ykqii80r said:

just fyi
What exactly were you reading? That doesn't describe anything I remember from 1-4, and I'm working through 5 right now.

Glitchfinder":lssbau4o said:
dadevvtsvre":lssbau4o said:
Princess Amy":lssbau4o said:

just fyi
What exactly were you reading? That doesn't describe anything I remember from 1-4, and I'm working through 5 right now.
I only remember the second to last part. XD I thought his descriptions were short and lame.

Also, the TV show is great. :)

dadevvtsvre":199hnj85 said:
Princess Amy":199hnj85 said:

just fyi
I only watched a couple episodes of the TV show, but I thought the sex in the show came off as a lot smuttier than in the books.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.