Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A drawing of Dragonball Z...

O.O?!
Are you mad?
I mean I can't even believe someone would actually post such stupidity. Who the hell cares if youc an draw better then him? Did he post in his topic: "Please tell me if you are than me?"
Hmm. Nope, not that I know.
"Tell me what you think. Positive or negative. Simply share any of your thoughts on it"
Oh yes, that was it, so please, read, and don't post such stupidity.

Valor_Form, I really liked, it, dude. He's practicly perfect. Now try doing from scratch ^^.

Now now Ramiro, it's alright if he said that. I think it's pretty good Valor_Form, but drawing from a reference and not switching style or anything isn't very hard at all, though it does take a certain amount of skill to be able to draw lines (believe it or not).

I'd like to see something original though Valor Form, copying a picture isn't difficult, and isn't a very good gauge of skill at all.

Sirc

It's alright if he said that?

Shit, I get a warning from insulting some idiot who is undeniably too lazy to read something obviously pervasive, even after being guided to, and it's alright for him to indirectly insult this faultless Valor_Form who only asked for criticism on his artwork.

"I can draw better than you -proudface-" is practically a soft flame, and it's irrelevant.
-_-

Valor_Form, that's incredibly precise and looks good, but as stated before, it doesn't take much effort.

I like it, it looks very percise and clean, though a tiny bit of the shading looks odd.

Oh, and it's ok for beginners to practice tracing current pictures before making their own. It helps you learn how each limb should look and such.

Sirc said:
and it's alright for him to indirectly insult this faultless Valor_Form who only asked for criticism on his artwork.

But that is the beauty of it, no? You can not faultlessly prove whether he meant that to be an insult or not due to the ambiguity of his intentions. Tsk.

Sirc

rexxz said:
But that is the beauty of it, no? You can not faultlessly prove whether he meant that to be an insult or not due to the ambiguity of his intentions. Tsk.

It's difficult to see what other meaning that holds and whether or not he said it as an insult doesn't hold any value, because nonetheless, it was one.

"Simply share any of your thoughts on it."- It being the artwork. If rpgmaker had said "I can draw better than that." it would have been at least relevant, but it still does no justice to... help?

O just shut up, what rpgmaker exactly meant can be asked per pm.

Now, as mentioned, it's not that hard redrawing a picture. However, there are still mistakes made. Pay close attention to hands and folds. And in your case, eyes.

Yeah, thanks for all of the comments. I don't mind anything that you guys said, it's okay. Criticism is welcome, as I stated before, just in different words. I know my shading isn't perfect, and I can't master every detail and shape of the figure, and this may sound like an excuse, but I honestly haven't drawn in over a year. But, I look at it as practice, and hopefully, I'm going to be able to draw my own artwork someday. Once the picture has Gohan, I'll post that, then I'll post it when it's fully done with Goku included. Thanks for everything. :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.