Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

10/02!

I find it funny how she mispronounces "nuclear" like George Bush.

Oh, and happy ban-day (since I feel I have derailed a little too much)

It looks like she wants to punch Biden's face in at this point. :x

Overall, Biden definitely did a better job than Palin so far.  She's going off-topic way too much in trying to make Biden look bad.

Jesus, she's so.... retarded. >.>

She keeps goin' off topic. STAY ON THE ISSUES BITCH. YOU'RE LIKE EVERY NEW SONIC GAME. STOP DEVIATING.

u.u

Lets face it, Palin needs to suck off like god to win this one. She can't win, this is obama/biden's run.
EDIT: And she makes no sense, ADD anyone?

moog

Sponsor

Bluehazed":2svaqoi7 said:
Lets face it, Palin needs to suck off like god to win this one. She can't win, this is obama/biden's run.

not add shes just FUCKING STUPID

moog":2tjlwp9v said:
Bluehazed":2tjlwp9v said:

not add shes just FUCKING STUPID

It seems so. So i guess this is a giant joke for Biden.

WTF, shes mixing things up with iraq and afganistan, make up your mind.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.