Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

【VX release】The use of a battle when the wheel

The battle to attack, use items such as mobile command instruction to disc,calling for a new drawing class, the other is I uploaded second named "spin40" PNG format disk can be downloaded directly use, effect is about this:
17480501620140605174654077.jpg

http://image16-c.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto ... 728087.png
——————————————————————————
by Princess Amy,How should I write code to share, and how to share the pictures?

Ah, it's commonly called a ring menu.

You can share scripts by putting them in [ code] tags.
Code:
print Hello World

And you'll have to use a different image host. The one you are using doesn't seem to allow linking, or it might be a regional issue.

coyotecraft":1rc7yk6n said:
It's a graphic for a ring menu. The icons spin around on it.
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140606081014-M.jpg
You can see my photo album is? This is so good, my game is in making, you can provide a link to your local SkyDrive I upload a game?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.