Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Zoooooombie

I have a little request. I'd like if someone could make, or at least help me to make a zombie state. Zombie state works as follow: It drops your hp by 0 but the player does not collapse. Curative spells hurts him and poison/death spells cures him. I'm sure you know all this but I just want to be more specific. :P

Thanks!
-Dargor

You probably mean the status from ff6, although it would make sense if the zombie didn't have 0 hp especially with healing and dark magic revesed.

Sorry that I'm not really helping, but why would poison and death heal a zombie and healing hurt it?
Think of death being between life and unlife. Life is formed of positive energy and healing magic uses positive energy to restore life. Unlife (For The Undead) is formed of negative/dark energy which returns unlife to the undead and removes life from the living.

I've actually been meaning to do something like this. It'll just take the manipulation of classes and making a healing attribute/element.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.