Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Zooming in on map ?

Jason

Awesome Bro

I've searched and havent found what I want, so I'm hoping someone can script this for me:

What I want is a script, that allows me to just call script or whatever, and zoom in on the map, inotherwords, so EVERYTHING, even the floor tiles, people, character, trees, EVERYTHING to like, grow biger, so it looks like it's zooming in, so if I did a call script: $zoom = 1.8, that would make EVERYTHING grow to 1.8x the normal size.

If you need an example of what I mean, take Rye.jp's CBS, you can make the Chaaracter sprites bigger in the script with the Character Zoom function, I would like it if you could do this with EVERYTHING you see on screen, so it keeps the same layout, just zoomed in and bigger, and also, if you could give it a smooth effect while it's doing it, I don't want to see them just poof into bigger versions, I'd like it so it looks like their growing, and be able to change the frames it takes.

If this request isn't 100% readable or understanable, just say and I'll try to make it clearer, hope this can get done as I'll need it for cutscenes and other uses.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.