Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Zelda-Like Real Time Battle System

I have been trying to find a script that will allow for a real time battle system like that of Zelda and so many other popular rpg games, but have failed to find one that would do justice to the name of Zelda. Can someone please create me one or at least give me the script to one?

I am currently in iraq so I cannot download any files, so I hope that it would be possible to post the entire script or such online. If there are such downloads that need to be made, please pm so that I you can e-mail me the files.

Thank you in advance.

megatosh":d7wohwxd said:
I have been trying to find a script that will allow for a real time battle system like that of Zelda and so many other popular rpg games, but have failed to find one that would do justice to the name of Zelda. Can someone please create me one or at least give me the script to one?

I am currently in iraq so I cannot download any files, so I hope that it would be possible to post the entire script or such online. If there are such downloads that need to be made, please pm so that I you can e-mail me the files.

Thank you in advance.

If you were able to download files, I would have suggested the Zelda Starter kit that I believe was posted in the old Script Archive. Since you can't, what I've got to tell you is that it would be too much to post in a single post, and you'd also have to get sprites, etc.

OMG the software depot XD! I hosted that... like... a long time ago! Amazing! I've been looking for the Zelda SDK for years  and was afraid it was in my ftp! The software depot is my dad's website. I'm just supprised the link still works.

Celes_cole":e555ijdp said:
OMG the software depot XD! I hosted that... like... a long time ago! Amazing! I've been looking for the Zelda SDK for years  and was afraid it was in my ftp! The software depot is my dad's website. I'm just supprised the link still works.
Surprisingly, it was in the old script archive. I just posted the first viable link in the thread.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.