Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Zelda ABS SYSTEM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to begin with: this is not my own script, it was on these forums before everything got hacked and i thought as no-one else will put it up i should - just to do it justice as its a great system!!

these compiled scripts, spritesets and tilesets basically emulate the old skool zelda, its great!!

DOWNLOAD:
CLICK HERE<<will upload to new host soon.

ill see what i can do about that then re-upload it

ok, its gonna take ages to redo it, is the zip file corrupt or wont it start the game process? if the game process dont work just use all the files from the zelda folder and use those as a template for your own zelda game :)

Oburi

I think I've got this somewhere to. When I find it today, and the downlod is still corrupt, I host it on megaupload for u guys.

Sorry for posting this topic after so long, but can someone upload the non-corrupt version? I kind of require this to complete my RPG.

Project Zelda Engine
It's about 10.5mb. I got this from another forum. It has the ABS and a CMS too. It contains all required graphics and scripts plus two sample maps with the required events to make the ABS system work.
It's hosted on my ISPs free webspace since I don't know too much about megaupload or them other places. Since this is the case I can't really keep it up there too long.

it is. I'm a huge fan of the SNES Zelda game. It's a pity there was only ever one made. I've been converting all the gfx back to their original SNES gfx too. It's taking me a while but I'm getting there.
Actually, I know this is a Submission forum but I have a request also.. a Script Merge really. I wonder if anyone can make these zelda scripts compatible with f0tz!baerchen's Pixelmovement script. The z-passability and ice features in his script would go great with these Zelda ones but they're incompatible :/

Ok, I don't want to see a bunch of posts asking for the demo to this script please redirect your posts to the lost scripts thread if someone happens to have it then they will post it here or there. if no one does then Tough luck.

I might have the Zelda ABS somewhere on my computer (the one from September '05, back in the days of .net). And I remember the topic for it here at .org, but it fell to the hack. If I can EVER find it i'll glady post it, and I believe it had the creator's name on the project folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.