Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Yugioh Custom Duel System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
Can anyone make me a yugioh duel system in RMXP?
Like the real game but only with cards from legend of blue eyes
If not you could always make a thing where you have to do everything manually with mouse support
and you click a button and type in numbers for your LP
HUGE
THANKYOU
to anyone who can do it!

Hi.

Normally I'd say we need more information, as most people probably wouldn't touch Yuugiou with a ten foot poll and therefore wouldn't know how the heck the basic system even works.  But you know what?  I'm not going to bother, because just the kind of programing that would need to go into just scripting an intelligent enough AI to actually be worth dueling against is nigh impossible, and not something just any 'ole shmuck on an RPG Maker forum would do for free.

SO, that said, I'm just gonna lock this and save you a lot of grief.  If you're really THAT determined, however, feel free to PM a moderator to request an unlock when you have a helluva lot more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.