Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Yu-Gi-Oh CBS (no this ain't a card CBS)

Almost all or maybe 'All' of what you said is in this website as jbrist said. It just needs a little editing and you can't pay people to edit what was made by others. It's duly unfair for the creators. (I respect the creators of those script. :) )

Make it a request only and maybe some kind-hearted people will compile them to fit your needs.

Just search in the 'Submitted RGSS Script' thread or much better go in its sub-forum and look for the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS. DerVVulfman grouped most of the scripts for easier access.

darky000;309057 said:
Just search in the 'Submitted RGSS Script' thread or much better go in its sub-forum and look for the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS. DerVVulfman grouped most of the scripts for easier access.

I doubt you even read the whole request. And besides I already have some one who is doing it. Simply because the scripts I have found is not what I am looking for. Learn to read shit!!!

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well actually there is one, that is exctly like this y'know, except the faces are at the bottom instead of top, all you'd have to do is change 2 numbers, and there you go, I bet you 10 grand the person who does it for you just does what I said.

I guess some people are so lazy to do these things that they'd rather pay someone to do it rather than look.

Watch your mouth kenshii.

I read your request and most are found in there and just I said...it needs editing. Maybe you are too lazy to learn and just use your money to cover your laziness.

How old are you? You look like a 7 yr. old. No offense.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.