Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Looking for an excisting Item-Retrieval Script

I don't really know where to put this topic, here or in the request section.
But since this has more viewers, it should be seen quicker, and you can always move it to the request section.

Good, the point to where I created this thread.

This, this is an old screen of Supreme Pie Ninja's game. (Sol Cautare)
Now, I really like this item window, and I would like to know who made this script, or where I could get it.

Thanks a lot if you are able to help ^^

Although I don't usually reply to threads like this, I do think I know what you are asking for. Search the forum for Seph's Test Bed, and download it. In the project should be a script called Quick Treasure Chest, or something like that. (I don't normally do a search myself, but I was fairly sure most people would miss this script)

Seph's test bed link seems to be broken or missing, since it's unfindable in "The Lost Scripts" thread.
Now, I'll continue looking and maybe try it on Creating Asylum as well ^^

Hope anyone can find me a link sooner then I can XD

Thanks!

Tinusss":25joggej said:
Seph's test bed link seems to be broken or missing, since it's unfindable in "The Lost Scripts" thread.
Now, I'll continue looking and maybe try it on Creating Asylum as well ^^

Hope anyone can find me a link sooner then I can XD

Thanks!

Fine, I'll upload my copy somewhere. Just a minute.

Edit: Download it here.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.