Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP]Bitmap Fonts (like RM2k/3)

Bitmap Fonts
RMXP

Description:
Back in RM 2k/3, in the Windowskin graphic, they included font characters. It was because the game didn't use system fonts, but made it's own, using a bitmap. I want to be able to do this in RMXP (RGSS). Included in the windowskin graphic (or as it's own file) to have something like this: Link
Screen shots:
font.png

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
UMS

Thanks in advance, and ask if you don't understand what I mean quite yet,
-action

Well, I looked through Tricksters; I found one that is sort of like it (Battle message graphics), but not quite what I'm looking for.

And I just finished looking through Yeyinde's posts; nothing, again, although he did help alot of newbies figure out how to change the font.

Any ideas?

I'm talking specifically about a bitmap font drawing script, as you requested. I know someone made it, and I was pretty sure it was one of the mentoned two... but yeah, can't help you out unfortunately, as I haven't saved it - just saying it IS out there, and I'm not just imagining things XD

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.