Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

XAS ABS : Some Questions

RPGS

1.Hello I am making an FPS (XA`S ABS). Look closely too the picture (this may be a stupid request but anyhow) EVERYTIME I attack (shoot with Machinegun, my Weapon 1, Tool ID 1, Skill 1) The enemies makes Guard and I haven´t even made that they shall guard, I want to change this by script, I need help HOW TO.

My Machinegun Tool script is here if you think I have any wrong there :
Code:
module Database_Bullet

action_id = 2

SUFLAGS[action_id] = 22 

DURATIONS[action_id] = 40

SELF_MOTIONS[action_id] = "_ATK_"

plan = []

plan[5] = action_id

ATTACK_ID_PLANS[action_id] = plan  

ATTACK_RANGE_TYPES[action_id] = LINE

ATTACK_RANGE_PLANS[action_id] = [0]

BLOW_POWERS[action_id] = 1

SELF_ANIMATION_PLANS[action_id] =  []

SELF_DAMAGES[action_id] = false

PLAYER_DAMAGES[action_id] = false

IGNORE_INVINCIBLES[action_id] = false

end

This is just a sample gun, so if you want you can pretend it to be a BOW

84417090.png

33274284.png

See ? But they are doing it ALL THE TIME

2.Also I want to know how to change graphic while [Actor] attacks ,And NOT with variables as I have done (Cannot understand it via tutorials)

3.How do you do that the enemy attacks more often, or said in easier way : More AGI on field

4.Where do I put (Script) what a bullet (or arrow) for Gun, Bow etc. DAMAGES the enemy WHEN TOUCHING

/Thank You ^_^ Hope it´s understandable

Completed Projects :
Ameth I, Sword of The Shadow

Games in Progress :
12133465.png

Ps. How do you do a user avatar ?

RPGS

Of Course I have done that, as I said all tools ID and Skills Id and Weapon ID etc. is the same !

This is strange :X

Also how to get the graphic if he´s using a sword ?!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.