Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

XAS ABS ( FULLY TRANSLATED VERSION HERE )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This is my first time posting hehehe :lol:So I'm kinda shy :blush: okay so anyways here's the game i thought i would like to translate it partly cause I haven't been contributing to RMXP.org at all.
Don't give credit to me.. cause XAS created this script and cairn translated it but he somewhat missed alot of scripts. :sad: Okay anyways here's the demo

Demo:

( This is only for the Hero version the official isn't translated)
http://files.filefront.com/XAS+Hero+1+5 ... einfo.html
please be alright with the crappy translations.. I've done my best with it.

If you want the original Protuguese version please download it here ( This contains the official and hero version but i suggest downloading Hero)
http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00a.html

Features:
Cool battle system
You can do almost anything with it like... creating puzzles
This ABS is HIGHLY customizable
A cool demo

Okay that's it guys  :smile: One note though... please don't credit me credit XAS instead. Any translations missed PM me or reply here. Thank you. :smile:

Hmm the translated  version is 1.5...

( I remember cairn did not translate it fully, for example, a few lines plus he did not  translate the skills descriptions)

yeah so this version doesn't include the overdrive feature version 2 has. if you could translate version 2 that would help out me alot.

Hi all! Can you re-upload translated version, cuz I cant download it :/ Please

This thread is over a year old; please don't necropost. There's a more updated topic here, you can dig through it or ask questions. ~Regi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.