Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Wytches & Wyverns - Very Early Introduction

Wytches & Wyverns - Very Early Introduction

jax

I feels like there is too much going but also not enough going on. The flashy animations are great like the crows that fly. But there is not enough in-between. I think a lot is going on inside your head that you expect us to imagine like what is happening with the wolf (being revived? Phoenix down?). Show us, don't tell us. Make it more obvious. Also I think being thrown to this one scene to begin with are not necessarily a good place way to start a game but that is just me.

Yeah that sounds fair. On a rewatch after a few months I couldn't really follow all that was going on.

I kinda wanted to throw the player into the action rather than the whole waking up in your mother's bedroom cliche.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.