Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

WoW Hud type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting World of Warcraft HUD-

-For? Rmxp-
-It should look like warcraft and have some buttons on the hud to go to your menu screen etc.

I would look like this...

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2921 ... laygp1.png[/IMG]

The little bag at the far right of the bar would be a hotkey to go to the menu.
others on the bar would be hotkeys for skills and spells. This could work with Mr.Mo's abs eve and light or sabs.

If anyone can do this credits are always added and I would be much appretiative :yes:

I had requested a script like this but i ended up only with the hud but it's alright for me if you want it i'll post it,
and btw Icedmetal57 made it.
(Mine is different from the picture i had used the same look as the one in world of warcraft by simply editing it with paint and mine show the face of the player and his level as in the real wow)

I'll make you a demo since icedmetal57 pmed it to me not posted it i'll edit this post later.

[Edit]

i finished it as fast as i could although it was pretty fast in the script there are comments to see how you can change it or know what to do and i left a faceset of mine they need to be the same size and were is coloured only of the red picture(you will see in the demo) or it will show off the hud (be sure to credit Icedmetal57):

Demo here

[Edit]

Sorry in the hurry of the demo i forgot to put a picture i had uploaded it now put it in the pictures folder and the name should be Level_Background.

That demo link is broken.  I'm also very interested in a spell/skill HUD with a mouse integrated system.  Especially designed for mmo's if possible. (Sorry if this is necro-posting.  Consider it a bump due to interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.