Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

World Map System

Hello there.

I am in need of a world map script.
This script should pretty much be something that I can have pulled up when needed and display a fullscreen image (of the game's world) and all of the available locations.
The player can then select an available location, and is sent there.
Each location should have a 4 frame animation indicator [35x35 pixels] that shows that the location is available.
Also, when the player chooses a location (when the location is highlighted) a small window should appear with a brief description of the location. And when a button is pressed, a [Are you sure you want to go to <Insert Location Here>] Message should appear.

I hope this makes sense.
I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

---Mr. Ishbuu

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.