Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Workshop] RMXP beautiful maps! Commission -50% OFF! From 5$

Veres

15x15 - 5$/2,5$
20x20 - 8$/4$
30x30 - 15$/7,5$
40x40 - 20$/10$
50x50 - 30$/15$
60x60 - 35$/17,5$
70x70 - 50$/25$
80x80 - 55$/22,5$
90x90 - 65$/32,5$
100x100 - 80$/40$
Other size - send me message :)

My works you can see on the site: https://veres96.wixsite.com/createyourworld

Examples:
SqWitQw.jpg
Uj7kkCk.jpg
KDbiaqI.jpg

Hza3dFd.png
gCtortI.png
KunWRH0.png

J9UizOq.png
SFW3PQ0.png
yhYVPNq.png

zfzNOjo.png
KoYxBfS.png
DC2EPbe.png

That is some pretty incredible stuff!
I think you would have more luck if you managed to offer RMXP-like maps in MV though, because a lot of development seems to be done on MV now. XP is a bit too ancient.

These are great looking examples. I agree with the others, unfortunately the money is in MV, where the default tiles and mapping system do no lend themselves well to highly details XP style maps. It would put you at a massive advantage above the rest of the mapping competition if you could do this level of quality in MV.

Veres

In the near future I will create some sample works. The editor and tilesets are not a problem for me when it comes to mapping :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.