Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Window Cursor with Advanced Descriptions

This isn't exactly a script combonation thread, but it does involve getting two scripts to work... Sort of...

I'm using Selwyn's Cursor Script found here and DerVVulfman's Grouping and Details Script right here.

The problem I found is that when you go into an item's detail (or any other detail) the cursor remains on the screen, and covers up specific windows and text. I think the best workaround would be to edit the cursor script, but I'm not sure if Selwyn would allow that or not. Basically I'd like a way for the cursor to disappear or move off-screen when an object is being detailed. Any takers?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.