Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Will someone write this script?

A blood script is what I'm looking for. So when the player is hit, or the enemy is hit, blood will appear around them. I think there was a request for it before, but it wasn't done. But I'm not sure where it is. If someone could design it to work with Mr Mo's ABS, that would be perfect.
The blood images I have, I just need a script so that blood drips from the opponent when hit. I would like this script to go with my Diablo Starter Kit. (A collection of other peoples script, plus some of my own, and some modifications) So, If you will help. That would be appreciated.

Diablo Description:

Diablo is an action RPG, a point and click sytem is intergrated to give the player more sense of control. The blood script would:
Show an animation or Picture of blood on the floor, when the foe or player is hit. The blood should stay there for a while and dissappear after about 10 seconds. I have a blood picture.  which is named bloodpic.png.
If you need more of a description just say...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.