Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Which Development Team Name is the Best?

Which name is the best?

• BW Soft

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • BattleSoft

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • WorldSoft

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of them (Suggest own, serious suggestions only)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Well, I've been going on the internet using BW Soft as a name for all my RMXP projects, programs, animes and other media that are usually based on the Battle World RPG universe, but the Director of Battle World RPG thinks BW Soft sounds crap.
So he suggested other names, can people please vote for one of these so we can decide on a name!
Thanks! This'll really help me.

BattleSoft and WorldSoft sound like some lame RTS company.
BW Soft kinda reminds me of Starcraft Brood War.
Perhaps avoiding something that shares the same theme as your development games?

Hah! That'll put my brother into his place! Suggesting crappy Battle Soft and World Soft.
It was our first ever game. I can't think of any other names that aren't related to it and don't sound crap.

XilefSoft? FelixioSoft? I think my brother will have something to say about that :-/
FreezeSoft? Nah.
I'll think of more based on my usernames.

WELL... I'd say Battlesoft. Not that it's really cool or anything (tbh), but because 'worldsoft' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, same for bw soft.. but battlesoft flows good, and has that 'ring' to it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.