Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Where did all the pokemon go?

Ok Im gona throw together a game called pookeslayer and its gona be super hilarious and you can proboly guess what the point of the game is just by the title. Anyways all the scripts I found have been inhiliated by the damn hacker bastard so I was wondering if sum1(or multipul sum1's) could post a link to where I can download the scripts for...battle system, world map, pokeball, gregs computer and all that stuff. Ty:D

You're doing what I did once: "Oo, I just got a great idea, let's do that and forget about my good project!" Now I have 50 unfinished projects, mainly pokemon, zelda and Mario fangames.
You want the pokemon starter kit.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.