Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What should I buy??

What should Tindy buy?

• Bass

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Ocarina

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Tindy

Sponsor

I've been thinking about this for a while: it's time to invest in a new instrument. In the past I've studied violin and shamisen, so I think I'd be able to pick up bass fairly quickly (as opposed to a guitar with all its crazy chords), but there's the total cost to consider (instrument + accessories)

The other thing I'm considering is an ocarina (a well-made, tuned, ceramic one), which I do already know how to play. A good one would be only a little cheaper than a bass, but with way less accessories (like, zero.)

but then again, I'd get more use from a bass

but only if I learned how to play it well

but then again when am I gonna play an ocarina

but then again I do pull out my crap ocarina fairly regularly

Help? :(

Go Ocarina!
Bass is more for group performances with other peeps.

You already said you pull out the crappy one regularly; so increase the joy with a nicer, presumably better sounding one. :)

Tindy

Sponsor

Holy zombo posts batman O______O

I ended up with a guitar and a bass lol

both of which i ended up not playing for the last year -__________-'

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.