Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Weapons and armors with custom stats.

I tried RGSS support first and I got the idea that this requires a script rather than something small like a few lines...

Well here's the thing. I made a bunch of custom stats. But there's this one that doesn't grow with levels like the rest. And that is Magic Evasion. Only shields can add that... so here's the problem. I don't know how to make so that my armors add that stat.

For example Buckler adds 4 magic evasion... I got this done. But then when equipping another shield or removing the shield it stays as 4. :/ I got sick of trying to make it work so I came here. Each shield raises M.Eva by that certain number I set for them... and not wearing any shield will make it 0. Basic stuff.

Also I want that my weapons can add evasion and magic evasion. Same stuff like above. :3

My scripting skills don't go that far. xP

I could really appreciate if this can be done. :D Hoping it won't be too tough. I can give more info when asked. Don't really know what else to add here...

Oh, I'm not using any weird weapon script that messes everything. So I think it can be easily coded without giving me an error message when I add it. :3

Thanks. :D -Waits-

EDIT: SOLVED. No need for this topic anymore. :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.