Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

weapon upgrade script

request for a script that upgrades a specific weapon using an item that the enemy drops

and upgrade the weapon by talking to a NPC blacksmith

advanced thanks

EX.
imperial Ore adds
+4ATK by | 28%
+5ATK by | 23%
+6ATK by | 19%
+7ATK by | 15%
+8ATK by | 9%
+9ATK by | 4%
+10ATK by | 2%
total of | 100% Chance
when upgrading a weapon

the weapon can be upgraded up to 50 times MAX

EDIT:
found this Mike_black weapon enchanting script V2.0
but theres a bug that if theres nothing in your inventory then you use an ore at the upgrade screen
an error apears.....
and its not the type of upgrade script that is inside my mind

Who do you think you are spamming in others topics to say they have bumped earlier!?

If you have readt he had stopped double posting after those and they are old now. Just posting to be "cool" ':|

You could have just said to search for the crafting script rather then telling about the bumps.
Haven't you ever double posted?

i cant find a weapon upgrade script except mike_blacks weapon enchantment but it can be used on any weapon

im looking a weapon upgrade script like the one in onimusha 4 dawn of dreams upgrading a weapon up to lvl 10 or if possible lvl 50 XD

... bump

(Hi rotimikid it's me the Reaper* from dubealex) As for you JXROOK if you already found a script that does this you could post it in the first post and tell someone to edit the script to support the desired level you want.

this doesn't look like a script too hard. maybe if someone had time to do this (i'm still busy with like two battle systems to finish, some other scripts to do, then start work on my own battle system), i'm sure they could get this done.

@off_topic: hello reaper*. good to see you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.