Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

War Battle System

Hi there,.
thanx for viewing this request.

I need a War battle system, where we only have one actor (or max two), but we can recruit armies to aid the character in battle.
But we can't control the armies, so they're act by their self, and we just have to control the main character.
And when one of the army dead, is dead. we can't revive him or stuff. But in the battle if we have some healing skill, we can heal them.
The armies isn't count as character,.. so it doesn't appear in status screen. But it does level up.
Can anyone help me with this?
or maybe if there's some battle system that similiar to this, let me know, cus i've searched but i didn't find what i want.

anyway,
thanks for helping :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.