Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wanderer of Myst

Hey guys! Since it's competition time I thought I'd post some of my music as well as taking some requests for any music you want for your games.
Any music I make will be posted here.
All music will be free for community use. Please credit me.
Please don't flood me with an entire soundtrack request though as I'm already working on a few projects! (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。)

A few things:

*Yes, I will make music for free, for free games.

*If yer game is commercial, we can talk about it. I'm very reasonable, I will adjust to yer needs and budget. I will not charge everyone the same, cos not everyone shares the same budget and privileges in life, but I believe everyone deserves the same opportunities regardless of wealth. We are all artists and love art, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few examples of my works:

The ones marked as "OK TO USE" are okay for you to use in yer game. :)

Risop Highway (OK TO USE)

Rek a Cate

So Heat, Many Danger

The Waterway (OK TO USE)

Old School Gamer

The Wanderer in the Mist

Void Babel

The Journey Awaits

Joyful and Free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish everyone good luck with the contest!

Stardust":2t2esdqm said:
Thank you for posting these! :3 They're good. I'm very fond of The Waterway and Old School Gamer.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them. :3
Feedback and comments always appreciated!

Thank you for yer time. :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.