Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Walking Sprite Order

hey.. the order the sprites use now with character sets, is this:
1: Standing still
1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4: Walking

I want to use it this way:
1: Standing Still
3-2-3-4-3-2-3-4: Walking

I can include a picture to show what I mean:
http://www.zippus.nl/upload/SonicRPGshowRMXPorg.bmp[/IMG]

is it possible to change a script, or add a script to do this? I've been looking in the scripts in my RMXP but couldn't find anything :) thanks

I've found the list, and the script was made by Yeyinde, called Character Animation.. but can't find it, I'm going to search again :) well thanks anyway

--edit--
nope, couldn't find any.. can someone else post the script? or give a working link? The one with Yeyinde was broken :(

ok.. you know? if you are being irritated, then don't post anything anyway. Second, I've seen this one too, but I didn't think of the fact that this would also have worked, because it didn't say so in the description. And also because I know balls about scripts.

I guess I'd have to say thanks for this anyway. So thanks.

--edit--
Oh and another thing, I've tried to use it, and I know you'll be sighing harder than before, sorry about that but I don't know anything about scripts, but what name should I gave the script in my script listing? That's all I need to know for now.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.