Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

walking sounds

Requesting a script that enables walking sound when the hero is moving.

Example: Player Makes the hero walk forward, during the movment of the hero, i want a walking sound. so it sounds like the player is walking.

Jason

Awesome Bro

That would be good but at the same time, very annoying, it would be good only used in places like a dark cave or a sewer, and not in a big city or anything, too much noise and it would soon become annoying. But nice request, I think I saw something like that on rmxp.net, go over and check

Thanks, but it's in japanese :thumb: , lol If someone could translate it.

Im useing the walking sound script for a quiet game, and a hard game too. lol i also need it to make the game sound very weird lol. I don't really care if its annoying, if the sound is right it won't get annoying. Every play resident evil? if you do you will know what im talking about.

arev

Sponsor

If you're using mine, just add
Code:
and self.tile_id == 1
to
Code:
self.moving? and self.hear_steps == true and (Graphics.frame_count + 2 * self.id) % (18 - @move_speed) == 0
It's the first line in the update method ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.